We also pride ourselves on a policy that guarantees no callbacks. That means we get the job done right the first time so there won't be any need for further repairs. That's how much confidence we have in our expert service engineers and their exemplary skill when it comes to LaserJet printer repair. You'll never have to feel like you're being jerked around when you have one of our technicians on the job. We are fast, efficient, and eminently qualified to provide you with the best LaserJet printer repair service in the South Florida area.
In addition to all those great benefits, we are also fully stocked with hundreds of different toner cartridges for your individualized needs. We carry both OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and second source remanufactured cartridges. You can have the veritable pick of the litter, and all of our cartridges are guaranteed to be of extremely high quality. We can also ship our products anywhere in the nation. In general, you won't find another selection as complete as ours, and you also won't find the terrific customer service we provide for all our customers (near or far).
A1 Printer Repairs & Supplies Inc. can also provide your office with hourly or monthly service contracts to give you a little added peace of mind. We are here to meet all your needs when it comes to LaserJet printing, and there's no one better in South Florida. Although we're sure you'll find everything you need on our website, if you need further assistance we are always available by phone at 954.739.1111 or, for long distance calls, 888.511.9730. You can also reach us at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business is based on exceptional products and service, and we will always maintain a commitment to our customers that will outshine the rest.
Return Of Unused Toner Cartridges, Inkjets & Ribbons
• OEM (original)- must be returned within 30 - 60 days from date of purchase depending on the item.
• Compatibles- must be returned within 90 - 180 days from date of purchase depending on the item.
• All items must be returned in the original sealed packaging and original box.
• We will not accept back unsealed packaging and/or the seal as been broken.that the toner is packed in.
• We may impose a 20% return to stock fee.
• No refunds. Only credit issued or a discount issued on future orders.
• All returns will have to be approved by management.
|Home | Store | Laserjet Repair | About Us | Contact Us|
|© Copyright 2010-2011. All Rights Reserved. Ecommerce Web Designers|